- 1Mar 11, 2010 - Brand Spankin’ New Google Chrome Extensions You Should Be Trying
The beauty of the Google Chrome Extension gallery is that it is virtually uninhibited by any sort of approval process. This allows tons of extensions to be uploaded into the wild in real time. Every couple weeks, I go through and find the best and/or the most promising ...
- 2Feb 14, 2010 - More Google Buzz Tips, Resources, Extensions, and Icons to Keep You Buzzed.
Google Buzz’s launch week is about to come to a close. And with that, we’re going to start seeing just how buzzed people are about it. But just in case you’re not buzzed yet, here’s a quick round up of the best tricks, resources, and tutorials that have sprung up ...
- 3Feb 10, 2010 - Google Stealing Content and Hijacking Traffic? A deeper look.
Recently, a blog post by Michael Gray called “Is Google Stealing Your Content and Hijacking Your Traffic” caught my attention. If you haven’t read it yet, here’s the low down: The blog suggests that Google is “stealing” traffic (and thus revenue) from other companies by providing more information to ...
- 4Feb 07, 2010 - 48 Hours Left! Here’s one more (easy) way to win.
This is a quick post to remind everyone that there are exactly 48 hours left until the deadline to qualify for the Free Custom 18×24 Poster Print.
- 5Feb 05, 2010 - 16+3 Brands You Should Consider For Your Next Startup
I love branding. I absolutely LOVE branding. Seriously.
I can spend a whole day salvating over brands on Brandstack, LogoPond, LogoMoose, 99designs, and so many others, just wishing that I could startup a business simply to bring the brand to life. Â Whether to inspire new brand ideas or to inspire you ...
- 6Feb 03, 2010 - Giveaway! Free Custom 18×24 Poster Print
I’m proud to present our first giveaway since our announcement to launch AEXT.net as a magazine. Â As celebration, today we’ll be giving away your choice of a High Gloss or Semi Gloss Custom Poster Print hosted courtesy ofÂ OnlinePosterPrinting.com.